I am just getting started and exploring everything before I move my company on jira and start paying.
I have created a first project under Team-Managed, thinking it would be best.
When I created the second project, I realized that I can't share the templates I have written for Bug Descriptions and even the Bug workflows.
Questions:
1- Is there a way to save a Workflow I built on a Team-based project, to be reused on company based ones?
2- When playing with the company-based project, I had a hard time finding ways to include a template for Description. All I could get to is a field description, and not pre-populated content to the actual description field.
All the data is bogus for now, and I won't loose anything if I start over, I just want to make sure I have all the environment well set before I get the team to use it.
Thanks for your help