I'm trying to add automation in my team's project (company-managed project) to flag issues when they are edited (in particular when they are added to a particular set of sprints) to flag them if there is data missing in them.
So my workflow is essentially:
- IF the issue is added to sprint X
- IF it's missing a label Y, flag it
- ELSE if it's missing a custom field Z, flag it
- ELSE unset the flag
The idea being that the issue will show clearly in the board as being incomplete.
I tried a manual rule as a starting point:

but I keep getting the following error when I run it:
```
No fields or field values to edit for issues (could be due to some field values not existing in a given project):
Found multiple fields with the same name and type: .
Flagged (com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.customfieldtypes:multicheckboxes)
```
I've checked our fields however, and there is only one `Flagged` field (which is locked)
And yet, if I manually flag the issue in the edit view, it does work. So the field exist and is usable...