I am creating a filter/search and displaying "LINKS", but I want to be able to show specifically in the filter search which tickets are using "Is Blocked By" or "Blocks" - how do I do this?
Hi @Maura Sawyer ,
You can try with below syntax.
issueLinkType = "is blocked by"
Hello @Maura Sawyer ,Please try the below JQL I'm able to see the "is blocked by" link type as above.Thanks,Anvesh
Thank you - my problem is not getting the query, but actually displaying it. I am only able to see the "LINKS" column in the filter results and sometimes we have 10 tickets that are "Related" so it shows all 10 and then it would show the blockers, but it does not tell me the specific type - it just shows links?
Example:
@Sreenivasaraju P just tagging you to see my reply above
@KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Got it.We don't have something like "IssueLinkType" in columns.as we don't have that column, I think it's not possible to showcase as your requirement. Will try to find any articles, if I found will add here.
Understood the query. As per my knowledge , this feature is not available yet.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-39413
Alternatively, you can try some thing like calculated text field option as suggested in below link.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Migration-Program/JQL-Filter-to-search-for-specific-issue-link-Types-and-Links/qaq-p/1391853
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.