Hi,
I have uploaded some objects in to Insight using a CSV file. But at the time of loading I did not have all the data that needs to be included on the objects. I now have the data and want to add it to the existing object. However when I try to re-run the CSV file with the amended entries containing the new data I either get error messages saying the objects already exists or I get a duplicate object created (depending on the uniqueness setting for the label attribute).
Is it possible to update an existing object using a CSV file?
I had thought of exporting the existing objects, modifying the resultant CSV file entries with the new data and then re-importing. Would this work?
Or do I have to delete all the current objects (after exporting them) and then re-import them with the additional data?
Please advise. Thanks.