Dear all,
Trying to create an automation that prevents an issue from moving status unless all linked issues are complete.
Outline below:
I have 3 Issues types and One Epic. Each of them would be considered to be a story level issue (i.e. No Subtasks).
Epic (Product)
Deliverable (Product Specific)
- Defect (Product Specific)
Global Defect - related to more than one deliverable across multiple products.
- Defect issues are linked to more than one Deliverable issue - as they relate
- Global Defect issues are linked to multiple Deliverables across products.
The basic idea is:
If issues linked to a Deliverable are not complete (regardless of if they are Defects or Global Defects), the Deliverable should not be able to be moved from XXX status to YYY status.
I'm unsure of exactly how to approach this.
I've attached my attempt at the Automation but I seem to be lacking knowledge of how to manage the check the linked issue status.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Sean.