Jira Service Desk
Question 1.) Can I have customers use my service desk without an email address?
Context: Many of my employees are warehouse workers and do not have a company email address, and they will need to submit tickets to the service desk.
Question 2.) I need to have users submit issues anonymously let's say for safety concerns, what is the best way to achieve this?
Confluence
Question 1.) My organization is using confluence, how can I restrict pages from people who are outside my organization?
Question 2.) Again I need to have all users within my organization use the system, however, 70% do not have email addresses, what is the best way to achieve this?
Question 3.) How can I have users sign a company form but not see other employees who have also signed the form... like a team member survey.
Please explain the best way to achieve these actions.