Hi, everyone,
I would love to know how to import an XML file into Confluence and whether there is a space limit in terms of the weight of the file.
Thank you very much for your help
Hi @Tal Ben Avram ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
The below community discussion has answer to your question. You might want to go through the same.
I hope that answers your question. Have a good weekend. !
Thanks,
Srinath T
Thank you! @Srinatha Tondihal
Unfortunately, this didn't help, because I am trying to import an XML file that isn't in the confluence space.
How can I import these files? What are the actions?
The Backup and Restore option is not available under General Configuration.
How can I move this file to a new space I've created?
Same problem
@Tal Ben Avram so finaly managed to do it ?
I want to do the same thing but i don't know what are the actions to do that
Thank's for your help .
I'm also looking for a way to do this... I'll need to do this regularly, and in a way that simplifies the formatting. I'm not familiar with markdown, so Mark's method of .md > .docx > Confluence import is probably not a good option for me. Has anyone come up with another good solution?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.