Hi All,
I'm using Jira Cloud and I'm experiencing several problems when trying to move issues from an old project to a new one. In order to explore when the root-cause of the problem is I created a copy of my original old project using the "Create new project - Share project settings" option, so they are absolutely identical.
I'm creating a test issue in Issue type A and trying to move it to the identical new project again with the same Issue type A. Below you can see screenshots of the original ticket in Old Project and how it appears in the New Project.

Once initiated the Move wizard It reaches the moment where I need to confirm the value of the custom fields, however it appears as this:

Moving to the next section the final result is this:

First of all the fields appear in the right side as part of the Details section. Second in the Agent view section of the issue type the settings are the same and the fields visible on the screenshot haven't been added.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Best regards,
Dimitar