Hi,
When I move a ticket back to the "to do" column, the assignee is removed. I tried to disable the rule that we have to assign a ticket to the current user when moving a ticket from "to do" to "in progress" but disabling this rule has no effect at all (so ticket is still assigned and unassigned).
Related, we also have a rule to set the current user to a custom user field when moving a ticket from "to do" to "in progress". When moving a ticket back to "to do", this field is also cleared, even when disabling the rule.
How can this be? And why doesn't it have any effect when I disable that other rule?
So 3 symptoms:
- Disabling the rule to assign a ticket to the current user has no effect, ticket is still assigned + no trace of this in the automation audit logs
- The assignee field is cleared when moving a ticket back to "to do" even when there is no such rule + no trace in the automation audit logs
- A custom field is cleared when moving a ticket back to "to do" even when there is no such rule + no trace in the automation audit logs
I slightly remember that I added this rules myself (some long time ago) but I don't see them in the overview. Neither do I see any rules being triggered in the audit log when moving a ticket back to "to do"
Is there another place where I can find these other rules that are clearly being triggered? Is there a bug that made us loose some rules in the overview while they are still triggered in the background?
Many thanks for your help