I am trying to set the label on a newly created issue to be the value of a selected radio option of a custom field. The automation rule I am using is shown below (the "if" condition is so that it only works if I submit it, for testing purposes.) This is my latest attempt. I have tried about 10 different ways using a smart value, but I still end up with empty labels every time.
I have tried using both the custom field ID and the name of the field. I've looked through documentation as well, but so far have come up empty.
Is it possible to use the selected radio option of a custom field? If so, would someone be able to show me the correct way to do it?
I could always do a collection of "if" statements and do it that way, but I'd rather do it this way if possible. This is so that the labels would be dynamic if we ever change the radio options in the custom field we're using
