Hello!
I've tried to get this working all day and I'm finally giving up and asking here.
We are using insight to store our hardware Assets ie. laptops and every object has a "User" with type "Person" where we set the current owner of the object.
I have defined a custom field on our Service Requests and I can manually search for Objects if I know the KEY/Name and link it.
However, we want to automate it so that when a Service Request is created we find the Laptop Object with the Reporter set as "User" and link it to the Service Request.
I just cannot figure out how to find the Object and link it.
Here is a screenshot of the object Attributes:

And there is the Automation:

I have also tried with the following queries:
Bruger = Issue.Reporter
Bruger.DisplayName = Issue.Reporter.DisplayName
Bruger IN Issue.Reporter

And every time I get an error with no objects found:

How do I get it to return objects? It seems that no matter what I try there's the same "No objects found" - I even tried with a simple KEY = "LAP-0004" and there is still no objects found.