Hi All,
I want to request to take over the ownership of the project jira board due to the last owner already move to other company. is it possible or not ? and can u share how to do it ?
Regards,
Hi @it-arief.heldian
It is not possible to change the ownership of boards in Jira cloud to my knowledge.
The options available to you are:
As mentioned here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-questions/How-do-I-change-the-owner-of-a-board-when-their-user-has-been/qaq-p/1256010 in the answer by Atlassian, I believe this is not possible at the moment unfortunately.
I mean how do I change the owner for the board.
As I mentioned you cannot change the board owner.
The closest alternatives are what I listed to you.
In the first case the owner stays the same but users still have necessary access to make the changes needed and in the second, you replace the board by creating a new one.
Regards.
You can change the Owner
Go to Jira Administration > System > Shared Filter then, find the filter. Click the ... icon on the right of the filter and choose "Change Owner"
Thank you, this worked great!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.