Hello. Trying to use automation to get the Component Lead for a specified Component.
I have a web request returning all project components. And I can iterate through them to display any attribute - using a log action with a statement like this:
{{#webResponse.body}} id: {{id}}, Name: {{name}} :: {{/}}
This returns a list of id and name pairs for each component.
But I'm clearly misunderstanding something because I cannot figure out how to compare values while I iterate the list. When I find a match I want to get the component lead accountId for that specific component. I've tried so many variations now I'm not sure I remember them all - here are a sample:
{{#webResponse.body}}{{if(equals({{name}},"abc"), id: {{id}})}}{{/}}
{{#if(equals({{webResponse.body.name}}, "abc")}} id: {{webResponse.body.id}} {{/}}
This statement: {{#if(equals({{webResponse.body.id}}, 10060))}} "hello"{{/}}
generates this error:
Error rendering smart-values when executing this rule:
Parameters not closed: ({{webResponse.body.id:
This statement: {{#webResponse.body}}{{if(equals({{body.id}}, 10060))}} "hello"{{/}}
generates this error:
Error rendering smart-values when executing this rule:
Failed to get value for if(equals({{body.id:
This statement: {{#webResponse.body}}{{if(equals({{id}}, 10060))}} "hello"{{/}}
generates this error:
Failed to get value for if(equals({{id
Any ideas / pointers? Perhaps I'm asking too much?
Thanks.