Hi
A portal client would like to access (but optimally have transparent visibility) on total hours logged since the start of the current month.
I couldn't find a way to integrate that into the portal UI with vanilla JSD, so I want to create email automation for when a specific request type 'print monthly hours report' is used.
The idea would be after submitting the request (which just has an email and summary field to fill out) the customer will receive an email containing the total hours spent on all tickets since the start of the month.
I'm having trouble figuring out how to string smart values to produce that result. Is this possible? If not, are there extensions that would help produce that result? Alternatively, is there a way for the client to see total time logged that month somewhere on the portal with help of an extension on the marketplace?
Many questions I know, but any advice is very appreciated!