I have a Confluence page where the Edit button is missing and I'm unable to edit the page. I've checked the permissions and restrictions and it should be working.
Hi @Peter Yang
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you please check if you have necessary Space Permissions ? Sometimes, those are overlooked and often the cause of such issues.
Hello @Peter Yang ,
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Is it for any specific page or space ? As per current tags it's mentioned as you are facing this Confluence Cloud but it would be great if you can re-confirm?
all pages and spaces.
Yes, I am on the cloud version.
I double-checked. I have the permission and the page has no restrictions too.
Thanks @Peter Yang for your quick response. Do you have any other users also facing the same issue? Are the confluence admin or did you check with your confluence admin?
I am the admin. the other uses have the same issue.
Having the same issue here.
I have deleted the Companion App, deleted all App Data and have reinstalled with no change. Still no Edit in preview with Attachments. I'm on the Cloud version as well with Standard.
I have tried in Chrome and FireFox with no difference. My Co-Workers have the same issue.
Checked on my Macbook and Edit button is there for Atlassian Companion and works as expected. However on Windows no luck still.
Hi @Peter Yang ,
The Companion App integration with Confluence Cloud has now been removed, as per this community post: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Removing-the-Companion-app-from-Confluence-Cloud/ba-p/1884657
Please see the community post for details.
Why Atlassian do that? We have been pushed to move to the cloud version last year. Now we can't use the Companion App integration anymore because we have MS 365 instead of Google products. Very bad decision of Confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.