Hello,
I noticed that some of my Epics are not showing in my roadmap and I can trace it back to the Component. For some unknown reason if I use the component 'Salesforce - NRG' my epic wont show in the roadmap.
My kanban filter does include this component as part of the JQL so it should show up.
project = SW AND issuetype = Epic AND component in ("Salesforce - NRG", "Salesforce - WME", "Salesforce - 5GN", "Marketing Cloud", Getfeedback, "PricePal/Flexile", "Merge Project") ORDER BY key DESC, Rank ASC
My issue SW-1606 shows up when I use the filter above so it should show up on my roadmap because i believe it uses the filter.

Ive noticed that if I use other components from the list I have it will show the epic on my roadmap. Just seems to happen only for the 'Salesforce - NRG' component that doesn't show up.
I can't delete the component and recreate it because I've got a few hundred issues that has this component attached to it.
Any ideas anyone can suggest?
Thank you!