Hi,
I'd like to create a automation to send email (single email) with the sprint scope (issues completed, not completed, etc) to certain users.I have visited the topic bellow but still coudn't do it.https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-can-I-use-Automation-to-communicate-the-Sprint-scope/qaq-p/1331103
I have two problems:> I need to send a single email (the automation is sending a email for each issue in the sprint).> I need to make an email body with the sprint issues.Help, pleasee!!
Hello @Pedro Webster ,
Welcome to the community.
I found several posts on sending a single email with a list of issues via Automation. Perhaps one of those would help.
The answer from @Bill Sheboy in this post seems like it might be useful in your situation.
Hi @Pedro Webster -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Adding to Trudy's answer, the key helper for your use case is the Lookup Issues action to gather issues for one email: https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-automation-actions/#Lookup-issues
Kind regards,Bill
Hello, @Trudy Claspill and @Bill Sheboy Thanks so much for the answers !! The challenge now is making a JQL that shows issues of my previous sprint.The JQL query "project = myproject AND Sprint in openSprints()" doen'st work because my trigger is When: Sprint completed, so it returns blank =(Any tips? tks again!
Use the sprint smart value in your JQL
sprint = {{ sprint }}
That should pull the sprint that triggered the rule.
References:
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-automation-triggers/#Sprint-created--started--or-completed
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Jira-automation-can-I-use-smart-values-with-JQL-search/qaq-p/1921932
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.