Hi everyone, so whilst technically my automation is working it is bloated and likely far more complicated than it should be.
For talks sake, what I am trying to achieve is to have the summary of every new ticket searched for a countries name OR countries possessive name OR top level domain, this is for a list of around 40 countries, so around 120 strings. From there I want it to create a label that includes the country name.
Currently my automation workflow looks like:
Country 1
- issue fields condition: Field(summary) Condition (Contains) Value (Germany)
- Then: Edit issue fields: Labels(Germany)
- issue fields condition: Field(summary) Condition (Contains) Value (Germany's)
- Then: Edit issue fields: Labels(Germany)
- issue fields condition: Field(summary) Condition (Contains) Value (.de)
- Then: Edit issue fields: Labels(Germany)
Ideally I'd rather it ran like:
Country 1
- If: any match; Summary contains Germany OR Germany's OR .de
- Then: Edit issue fields: Labels(Germany)