Hello everyone!
I've got another frustrating new and exciting issue which has cropped up with an automation I've created which sends me a Slack message with issues based on a JQL filter.
Everything works perfectly as expected, right up until the point that I click on the links in Slack.

The URL that is displayed above is correct, and right clicking "Copy Link" on the URL, then pasting that into my browser (Edge Chromium) works just fine. However if I click on said link, instead of going to that URL, I instead end up on start.atlassian.net.
Watching the URL bar in my browser, it very quickly cycles from :

to :

then finally :

The strange thing is, if I send a link to a filter (ie : "https://*.atlassian.net/issues/?filter=10328") I land on the correct page, it's only with links to issues that I've run in to this problem. I also don't have this issue with Slack links sent via integrations/webhooks/etc in any other circumstance other than linking to specific tasks. Has anyone ever run into this before?