Hi all,
I'm frequently using the "Page properties report" macro filtering pages on labels, ancestors, type, etc... But I never tried to use the "Including text" filter option.
Now, I would like to filter the list on a "Initiative" column, and I would like to get only the pages where the "Initiative" property value is "Customer" (it's an exemple ;-)).
I'm trying to set the filter with |Initiative|Customer|, but I'm getting all the pages that contain the "Customer" text (and probably all the pages that contain "Initiative"). I tried many variant (upper cases, lower cases, equal operator, ":" operator, .....). None of them provided the good result.
I found various posts saying it was working but it's no longer working now... Others saying that it's working again...
So:
- Do you know if it is supposed to work?
- If yes, what is correct way to use this option?
Thanks a lot
Nicolas