I have two fields I created, both text fields that I'm using with Jira Automation, one called:
Actual Response Time which takes the following:
{{issue."Time to first response".completedCycles.elapsedTime.friendly}} gives me a value like 20h 32m
The other is called SLA Response Time which uses the following:
{{issue."Created Date".diff(issue."Initial Response").prettyPrint}} and gives me a value of something like 10 minutes
My first problem is that the formats are obviously different, one is in hh:mm and the others in hours:minutes, is there a way I can make them both the same?
My second problem is that I would like to calculate the average of all the issues I have in a particular project for these two fields, so one average for SLA Response Time and one average for Actual Response Time.
I know I can calculate field values using JMWE but not sure if there's a way I can do a lookup of all issues like you can in Jira Automation using a branch rule. Maybe there's a way to calculate such a value in Jira Automation?
Any help is appreciated. Thank you!