I have created one issue with couple of subtasks. Now I want to create this issue type along with subtasks on every month. I have tried to create a automation rule but did not work. Please suggest how I can create a recurring issues with the same set of issue and subtasks within. thanks
Hi @[deleted]
If there is no JQL in the scheduled trigger the rule could not reference any issue. (as other rules are often triggered by an issue this issue key then is in the context of {{issue}} for the rule like kinda variable)
I would suggest following approach (built that in my system):
Hope this helps.
BestStefan
Thanks @Stefan Salzl I have tried with the Json fields that you have given in the screenshot but it throughs some error. Please look into and suggest.
In case anything doesn´t work please consider to document and add screenshots and other docs (like in this case the JSON). This would be necessary and helpful to analyze the problem and find a solution.
Guess there is just some misspelling or some characters missing in the JSON.
@Stefan Salzl not able to understand what issue exactly is. I have tried by manually creating subtasks for each subtasks as well but it goes to parent ticket from which I am trying to clone.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.