We got mail from <noreply+5feb3e5d74fb49d44c2a0964fcf2643882b79a71fed45843bf87a967@am.atlassian.com> to many users, is it legit?
Hi @Monica Grace Rajaselvam ,
it seems so. Please take a look to the following thread https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/noreply-am-atlassian-com/qaq-p/1172085
Hi everyone, Just to confirm, yes the noreply@am.atlassian.com address is a valid Atlassian email address. As others have already noted this address is primarily used by services such as Atlassian Access (previously known as Identity) in regards to user account creation, invitations, user verification, when other users join your Cloud site, API token creation, and/or password resets. This address can also be used by other Atlassian Cloud services, such as in Confluence in regards to watcher notifications. I hope this helps to clarify the usage here.
Hi everyone,
Just to confirm, yes the noreply@am.atlassian.com address is a valid Atlassian email address. As others have already noted this address is primarily used by services such as Atlassian Access (previously known as Identity) in regards to
This address can also be used by other Atlassian Cloud services, such as in Confluence in regards to watcher notifications.
I hope this helps to clarify the usage here.
Yes, I saw that blog already but this id is very long and seems to be different and suspicious, hence here to confirm!
please take a look to this offial doc https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/email-address-verification-issues/
it seems to be verified
Check your spam/junk folder for an email from noreply+XXXXXXXXX@am.atlassian.com.
Hello Fabio
I have the same questions. How can I check ?
Ive checked also the link you gave to Monica but the adress is not exactly the same. Like her, I have a serie of numbers. thanks for your help
se bellow :
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.