Can I automate this function?
Hi,
Probably this is doable using scripts or so (do you have any plugin?)
Probably, create a project as Template which should have the catergory populated and then new project to be created using this shared config project. (For Now, I’m unsure prject category gets copied to new project from same shared config)
Projects don't have transitions, and the project category is just a way of grouping projects together.
Do you mean you are using project categories as though they are a form of project status? And when something happens, you want to change the project from one category to another?
If so, you're going to need to use one of the more powerful scripting apps that can change project settings (such as category) and think about how to trigger such a change.
Thank you, that is a very helpful answer.
Thank you. Yes, I've played with a few plugins but I haven't found a solution yet. I will try the template suggestion! That could be the answer. I appreciate the suggestions!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.