I have a date picker field on my form in Jira Service Management. My customers have been using this form with no issues for about a month. As early as 3/8/22, I can see a submission where this date populated as expected. Suddenly on 3/10/22, customers are getting an Invalid Date Format error. I checked the following which you can see from my screen shot, matches what is shown below:
I did numerous google searches but kept coming back to the above solution. I created a new date picker field and used that in the form but got the same error. I then tried another new field using date and time picker but still go the same error. I tried other existing date picker fields and they worked fine.
I have a temporary solution of just using a text field but I would like to get this fixed as it is very odd that it just started happening out of the blue and the 2 admins did not make any changes.
