Hello Community,
While Writing Automation Rule for my project the below error of 403 is showing in Jira
I have tried this API from another machine and it's working fine and I have also whitelisted Atlassian URLs on my remote VM.
Can Anyone Help ?
Hello @NISHANT DESAI
Can you please provide a link to the documentation that describes the use of that Jira Cloud REST API endpoint /api/v1/tickets in your automation rule.
In the rule, where is shows http://***.***.***.*** , can it be assumed you are inserting a raw IP address there? If so, what is the purpose of that instead of using the URL path to your Jira Cloud instance?
Hi @[deleted],
Yes I am using raw IP where my project has been hosted.
I need an API call to http://***.***.***.***:port/api/v1/tickets when status is changed
so I am using web request URL but getting above error.
Hi @NISHANT DESAI
As per my previous request, where is this REST API endpoint /api/v1/tickets documented? I am not aware of a thing in Jira Cloud called a 'ticket'.
Actually /api/v1/tickets this REST API endpoints are of my spring boot project.
I have to call my spring boot REST API which is /api/v1/tickets whenever status of issue is changed from To Do -> In Progress
/api/v1/tickets is not a part of Jira , this API is part of my spring boot project which i hosted on VM
It is a ports restriction from Atlassian squid proxy. The requests sent from Jira Automation only accept this ports:
80 - 8080 - 443 - 8443 - 8444 - 7990 - 8090 - 8085 - 8060
Source: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AUTO-151
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.