Hi,
After creating the issue, the components were entered using automation.
However, the issue has a set of components, but the assignee is blank.
Why is the assignee not entered?
Hi @Karen ,
I'm not sure, are you using a condition? I wonder if this other post can help: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Set-assignee-based-on-if-condition/qaq-p/1342619
@Karen , while I have not attempted in some time I think the is may be that assignee based upon component lead only happens at the Create transition if component is set during create. So if the automation is triggering on component set post create this may be the issue. You can use Automation to set the assignee directly of course.
Thanks for the advice.Can I assign assignee from a component to be in charge only when I create an issue?If I change components after creating an issue, does the assignee remain the same?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.