good morning everyone
Could you explain to me how I can create an automation rule that when an incident or request arrives, a first response will arrive, but not by the notification option but by rule
Thanks
By "first response" do you mean that you want an automation rule that will send an email back to the submitter of the incident?
If so, may I ask why you want to do this with an Automation Rule rather than using the built-in automatic notification available in Service Management?
To create an automation to send an email when an incident is created you would
1. Set the Trigger to Issue Created
2. Add an Action of Send Mail
3. Fill in the options for the Send Mail action.
The idea is that this email is the first response that the SLA asks me for so that those times cannot be exceeded.
I'll explain how I'm doing it...
A user creates a ticket after it is created by the automation rule, which changes it from waiting support to pending and sends an email to the user that we are managing the ticket.
But when I ask for the first response to the client. that's what i need to configureĀ "a first response"
The idea is to go from first response time to resolution time with an automation rule
Can you provide the details for your SLAs for Time to First Response and Time to Resolution?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.