Hi all, again I have several problems with automation.
Here is my case. So whenever the user creates the ticket from the Jira Service Desk, am cloning the ticket into another board (Let's say MIB board.)
So whenever the dev updates the priority and due date field (through MIB board), I would like this is gonna happen in the Jira service desk (BSM board) ticket as well. So, I create the rule (global rule) like below :

FYI :
Relationship between MIB and BSM
ticket in MIB have linked issue "blocks" to BSM board:

ticket in BSM have linked issue "is blocked by" to MIB board:

Result :
When I update the priority from the MIB board let's say P0 to P1, it works well in the BSM board. priority and the due date is updated as well.
In MIB, it is also updated for priority and the comment but not with the due date field.
anyone can spot my mistake?