Hello team,
I was wondering, I created a rule to automatically reply to tickets with a generic message like this one:
Hello @{{issue.reporter.displayName}
Hope you are having a good day.
Your request is currently under review and we will get back to you shortly.
Thanks & Regards
However, I will like to create a rule that will also indicate the new ticket that is being scaled to. Meaning that from Service Desk, we reply to the original ticket with the new ticket that has been created in DEVL, BI, HR etc.
I am guessing that it has to do with some "coding" (like {{issue.reporter.displayName}}) on the original message, something like:
Hello @{{issue.reporter.displayName}
Hope you are having a good day.
E.g. Your ticket has been escalated to BI BI-5025 - Test name
Coding - Your ticket has been escalated to BI {{ticket.number.escalated}}
Thanks & Regards
Hope this makes sense.
Kind regards,