Hello I hope you are doing well, I'm having an issue with one of our customer, when their issue is modified the system send an email modifying the object and not the content of the email so I have several duplicate on my side.
I tried the lookup automation rules but I would like a lookup with only the first couple words of the summary and not the whole things.
Exemple :
Ticket #24135 has been re-opened.
Ticket #24135 status has changed to in progress
Ticket #24135 has been closed.
They are all about the same issue on our customer side but, our system create one ticket for each of them because the subject (summary) is not the same.
I would like to have a rule which look up only the 5 digits after the Ticket# to link them together and avoid duplicates.
Thank you in advance !
Help ! :P