Hi all,
Based on automation, I try to integrate two instances (for this purpose I will call them instance A and instance
of JIRA. In the instance A, I have an automation (Automation 1) sending a POST request to create an issue in the instance B. The instance B listening the webhook URL (Automation 2) and creates an issue. Into a custom field "External issue Key" saves a key of an issue from the instance A. Then, I'd like to synchronize an issue key from the instance B to a custom filed "External issue Key" (customfield_10110) into the instance A. So I created a new incoming webhook automation in the instance A, which runs by a JQL search:
key = "{{webhookData.fields.customfield_10110}}"

and a POST request in the Automation 2 (so the automation creates the issue, saves the issue key into the "External issue Key" field and sends the request with custom data) which sends key and customfield_10110:

Unfortunately, I receive an error with details:
Incoming webhook trigger failed to run JQL search:
"(key = "") AND (project in (10142))" - The issue key '' for field 'key' is invalid.
I am starting to be mad, I tried a milion of variants of the JQL, included "key", "issue", "issuekey", "{{webhookData.fields.customfield_10110... fields.customfield_10110.value... issue.customfield... etc. but did not hit the right one. I tried to send whole issue data in the Automation 2.
I was seeking for some documentation of smart values, webhookData and custom fields in JQL running incoming webhook, or community discussions, but nothing found, nothing helped.
Please, any idea how to resolve it?
Thank you very much.