Hi!
In Jira Automation, I'm using web requests in one automation to run other automations. It's a nice way of being able to break things down. I know how to send an issue key to the other automation so that it can go off and carry out a number of actions based on that issue key.
However, there are situations where all I want to do is get some data back from another automation, eg: a date value. I don't want to have to save it to a Jira record so that I can then read it back. It would be great if it's in a variable which I can then access.
I've seen that you can access web request response data as a result of sending a web request. My question is, what do I need to do on the other automation so that once it has completed, I can access the data once it's done.
Apologies if it's super obvious to you, but I'm not super technical 
Thanks
David