I have an automation rule that's failing and the error doesn't seem to relate to my rule.
The error is:
REQ-209: "((key = ) AND (key != REQ-209)) AND (project in (10016))" - Error in JQL Query: Expecting either a value, list or function but got ')'. You must surround ')' in quotation marks to use it as a value. (line 1, character 9)
Which seems to be a straightforward syntax error. However, I can't see how this relates to my JQL. The branches are meant to pick up for a change on a sub-task, so that the Parent (the task) will transition to the same state as the sub-task, and the Epic (parent of the task) will do the same. The parent aspect works fine, but the parent's, parent (the epic) fails with the error. My JQL is, as you can see form the screenshot "key = {{issue.parent.Epic.Key}}"
What am I doing wrong?
