I have my SLAs set to 40 hours with the 9-5 template applied. That gives me a week to resolve most of my tickets. However, the biggest issue I run into is users not responding to ticket updates. I dont have time to remember to send reminders to everyone that hasnt responded. What I would like to do is setup an automation rule that sends the user a reminder email that they need to respond at certain intervals. Say the user doesnt respond for 48 hours (or 16 business hours in this case) and the automation rule sends them a reminder email asking for an update. I know there is the Notification Assistant for Jira that is a paid service. However, with all of the tools and how powerful Jira itself is, I figured there would be a way to manually automate this. I have looked everywhere within the automation rules and I cannot seem to nail it down.