Hello community,
We have an integration between Confluence cloud and Jira Service Desk incident management. A knowledge base space is linked to a Jira project, and is used internally (i.e. we do not have a customer facing knowledge base).
In order to analyze the efficiency and performance of knowledge articles, I need to define useful metrics.
It would be great to know:
- Which knowledge article was used
- The effect of the knowledge article on the time to resolution of the incident ticket.
- I should also be able to filter this by case.
This is done by labels added to the incident tickets, to filter out the type of case.
In Atlassian documentation I have found following information:
jira-service-management-cloud/ how are my knowledge base articles performing
There are 2 report filters to check:
- kb-requests-deflected
- kb-requests-resolved.
These filters are the type of statistics I am looking for for our internal users, i.e. the agents.
The reports does not count internal users, only customers.
Do you know the query behind these reports (and specifically the field I need), and is it possible to filter the field for Jira Service Desk users?