I started to post this as a response on this entry, but I was afraid I'd get no response, since that question seems to be tagged as "Solved" somehow. So I'm creating it as a new "discussion."
That question sounded so much like the problem I'm having, but I think my problem is the other way around.
I had a typo (REports 2 teset) when creating the space (which I could have sworn I fixed before hitting "submit"!) but which ended up stuck somehow.
I didn't notice until I was trying to create the Overview page, at which point I changed the words at the top to the intended name: Reports 2 test.
The page appears right when viewed, but it's clearly not. In edit mode, it shows a sort of breadcrumb trail that indicates:
Reports 2 test > Pages > REports 2 teset
(I'd also like to report that that the above breadcrumb string ended up pasted-in with links, which your forum-post-software was apparently unable to remove without removing the associated text, so I had to just retype them, completely obviating all convenience gained by trying to use copy/paste.)
The overview page, when viewed, shows the apparent title at the top of the page as "Reports 2 test," but when I ask it to list Pages, it is still listed as "REports 2 teset." There doesn't appear to be a way to change the name of the Page.
When I try to go to Space Details, as suggested in solution I linked to above, it offers me the opportunity to change the Overview page, but will not let me edit the name. This is apparently merely a selection drop-down, allowing one to select from existing pages, so, when I try to change the entry to "Reports 2 test" it tells me:
The specified home page was not found in this space.
How do I change the name of the page so that I can select it as the Overview page for this Space? The only think I can think of is to delete the page altogether, and try creating a new Overview page.