Hi,
I'm trying to setup the automation rules which will be based on few conditions. Main goal is to transition incident ticket to next stage once all of those conditions are met. I used few types of configuration however none of them work as intended.
My first call was to go with:
When: Issue updated -> If: all match -> Issue field condition: field "x" is not empty, Issue field condition: field "y" is not empty, Related issues condition linked issue, blocked by, are present -> Then: trasnition issue to: work in progress
However this formula didn't work as expected, sometimes it was triggered, however most of time don't. I was also trying to use different configuration based on for example When: Issue linked or When: field value change however either of those were working.
Can someone help me please how i can setup the rules based on attached links and updated fields? Many thanks in advance.