Hello,
I'm trying to have a rule condition based on Epic Link name.
I managed to make it work based on Epic Link key but that's not my final goal.
I could get the Epic link name through branching, but I cannot find a way back to update my issue with this info (I'm in the Epic branch and can only update my Epic values).

What I've tried based on the structure I can see in the parent :
{{issue.Epic Link}} ==> provides me NNT-8
{{issue.Epic Link.summary}} ==> KO
{{issue.Epic Link.fields.summary}} ==> KO
{{issue.Epic Link.fields.summary}} ==> KO
{{issue.parent.key}} ==> KO
{{issue.fields.parent.key}} ==> KO
{{issue.parent.summary}} ==> KO
{{issue.parent.fields.summary}} ==> KO

I'm guessing issue.parent is not accessible, and issue.Epic Link only contains the Epic key.
My questions :
How can I get my issue Epic Link name ?
Is it possible to access issue.parent ?
Is it possible to get an epic name by key (like {{issue.MyKey.summary) ?
Thanks.