I have a really odd issue that I need help with. I'm not sure if it's even possible. We are moving our projects off of Workfront into Jira. However, we have an approval process in Workfront that uses roles, departments, and purchase amounts for our budget approvals. We have 6 different ranges of purchase amounts, 0-1000$, 1001-2500$, etc. We would use a property in a user field to give each person who is a budget approver in a department one of those amounts dependent on their role. So our budget approvers are also not always the manager or the individual asking for equipment. The fusion would use each of these properties to find out what list of users would need to approve a specific purchase. So if someone was asking for something that was 48,000, it would find the budget owner of that department for the 0-1000$ range, the $1000-$2500 range, and the $2500 - $50000 range and create a sort of ladder of approval where each person before had to approve before the next could. Once all the approvers approved it would be purchased.
I'm sorry that was long winded and probably not well written, but the question I have is if there a way to create a project with automations/apps/workflows that would allow for that sort of approval process. I have been looking into this for a couple of months and tried quite a few different ways to do it, but have come to no solution. Like I said, this may be impossible, but I just thought I would check here before I gave up.