I have created an Automation trigger to send mail action for all the new issues types created based on the Custom field value condition. but apparently it does not work most of the time.
Can you please suggest
@madhu.tejas
When you say "most of the time", does it work in some cases. If so, check the automation audit log for failure step.
Hi @madhu.tejas
Since you are checking for Issue Create Trigger Event
The Best Practice would be to add the Re-fetch Issue Data Action before checking any condition
Let me know if it works
Thanks
Hi, Yes but the audit log doesnot give teh right recommendation. I have tried all
Adding the screenshot when it worked and when it doesn't
- When Email was sent successfully
- Same condition when it was not sent successfully
. Nothing changed in between.
Hello @Pramodh M , Thanks for the response.
I tried that too ,but the same results.
when worked some time
Your question's screenshot and Reply screenshot are not corresponding to the same rule.
Did you change the rule?
Yes i tried to change the rule again after (as seen original screenshot)- removed Refetch option.
trying different ways to make it work
Thanks @Rilwan Ahmed
When a ticket is been created , assignment group is manually selected from the dropdown list
I also tried the with JQL same result, it worked before and now not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.