Is it no longer possible to log in/impersonate another user as referenced in this article? I'm not seeing this option anywhere for any user in several different instances of Cloud.
Hi @Sam Ayres
It's still possible - you can find this option in users management after clicking ... near selected product.:
Best,
Piotr
Thanks for the quick reply Peotr! Does this function allow me to view the customer portal as the customer I'm logged in as?
I found this so I assume it's a "No" unless something has changed recently.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Is-there-a-way-to-log-in-as-impersonate-a-Service-Desk-user/qaq-p/1199381
Well, I have just verified and when you impersonate someone's account you can visit her/his customer portal if only this user has also a regular Jira user account (not only a JSM customer).
In community thread you have linked, there is a need to impersonate someone with only customer portal access permission which as far as I know is not possible without 3rd party tools.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.