Hello, our company is facing some difficulties with formatting used in automation.
Right now I am working on sending content of the last comment added to the issue.
I am able to acquire this content by this smart value:
{{issue.comments.last.body}}
I have 2 main problems with this value.
1. When someone write exclamation mark "!" I will get exclamation mart with slash "\!"
2. When someone will use color i am getting these markup in this content, for example {color:red} Mother {color}. I want to get rid of this markup, even at a cost of loosing this colorfull information.
I have tried to replace these text marks, but these expressions...:
a) {{issue.comments.last.body.replaceAll("({color.*})","")}}
b) {{issue.comments.last.body.replaceAll("(\\{color.*\\})","")}}
c) {{issue.comments.last.body.replaceAll("\\{color.*\\}","")}}
... returns only errors. I expect that it is because i want ot replace these brackets {}, but I really want to replace of them.
Can someone advise how to do this? Any workaround will also be appreciated.