Hello all. I am trying to write an automation rule which can create an issue every Monday. Here is one of my fields in the Select List (cascading) type with Yes or NO options. I am unable to add this field to create a screen because it is not supporting for choosing. I need to write JSON to add the custom field in the more options area(Additional fields). I am new to JSON. Can anybody help to write this? Thank you.
Hey @Naresh Gantala
Welcome to Atlassian Community !!
That's correct cascading fields wont be available in dropdown, we have to pass as JSON in advanced editing.
Sample:
Regards,
Vishwas
Thank you @Vishwas
This worked for me as well. Before I had this and kept getting errors either "cannot deserialize instance of java.lang.string, etc. ... or JSON not valid error
{"fields": {"customfield_20476": {"value": {"parentOption": "Transferred",}}}}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.