Hey everyone, I'm trying to find what would the best solution be for the following situation.
Im looking to automate two things actually:
1- when a project is created from another project template I would need it to be assigned to a specific category.
2- when a project is assigned to that specific category I need a group to be granted permissions.
Hopefully this is something that can be done, I am a bit new to Jira still so Im still getting to know all of the automation tools, been looking around but I cant find a trigger that would work for these.
number 1 is not a priority since it could easily be done by the client by hand, but it'd be nice to have both automations run, so that if a project is created from that template it self assigns category and that triggers the permission grant for that group.
Thank you for your time!