Hi,
Im having some issues with one specific request type that doesn't allowed the reporter to submit the request.
I attach a screenshot:
Hi @Alejandra González
Looks like you have a hidden field on your request type and it doesn't have a default value. Go to your project settings > request type and select the form where you have the hidden field and then unhide the field, hide it and enter a value. Please confirm if that is the case.
hi @Kishan Sharma
I've already done that and still happening to certain reporters.
Thank you
Thank you for confirming, are you using any user picker field in your form, asking because if there is any custom field having default value set to a user who is inactive, there are chances that you could see such error. Refer this thread for details.
I have no user picker field and its just happening for certain requesters and one specific request type
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.