Hello
I'm using Jira Software (Free Version) and done issues are always shown in active sprint.
How can I hide Done issues?
Thanks in advance
Hi @Pberiashvili
Sub filter is only available for kanban board
Now for Scrum you can refer these posts here
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Hide-Completed-Done-tickets-in-Backlog-on-a-SCRUM-board/qaq-p/917463
Thanks,
Pramodh
So what can I do to use normal configurations for scrum board? It is very disappointing for me.
If I Change the plan will it work for scrum board?
Done issues stay on active sprint until you complete the sprint. That is by design.
@Pberiashvili
Your reports will get affected if you change the board filter!!
Using a team-managed project has the advantage of hiding done issues!! You may want to try that.
Thanks
Consider using a quick filter to hid Done issues. Though it is unclear why you want to do this in scrum unless your sprints are many weeks long.
Good one @Jack Brickey !!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.