I'm trying to create an automation that once a child item (i.e. subtask) has it's due date, or start date (it does not need to happen in the same automation) changed triggers the automation which:
- Checks if the date is the earliest or latest date in childs;
- Checks if this date is earlier or later than the parent's date;
- Changes the parent's date.
I have made a few researchs ang exchanged some thoughts in this thread Updating start and due date on a parent from its subtasks But still haven't found an answer...

In the image it's what I've tried, based on the afore mentioned post.
It has been returning these errors...

It's in portuguese, but in summary:
The {{lookupIssue.Start date.first}} is returning ')' for some reason, or not working at all
I think that at this moment this is the lock that has been stopping my code from going forward (I could be wrong), going past this I may be able to either finish the code or encounter more questions...