I wonder if someone can help or is having the same issue.
We have a set of task types which are adhoc and highly reactive. These are actioned on the day of creation or the following day. Due to the nature of these being highly repetitive tasks we have automated a majority of the fields to be populated at the task creation.
What we are finding however is that the Issue date seems to be being entered in GMT+0 where our default timezone is GMT+10 and all users are set to the default.
Due to our location if a task is created at 9:45 am (which would be GMT+9:45) it will set the date to the previous day. However if I create a task at 10:15am (which would be GMT+10:15) the date will be todays date. Therefore I can only assume that Automation is looking at GMT and populating accordingly.
It seems others may have had this issue. We are on Jira Cloud so I don't know if this makes a difference.