Permission : Browse Projects
Project Roles : L1 Associates
User A member of L1 Associates
Permission Helper : User A does not have the 'Browse Projects' permission
Could you pls help me?
Thank you.
On the surface it seems you have things covered for user A to be able to Browse the project. Has user A attempted to go to the project and is unsuccessful?
can you share actual screenshots?
@Jack Brickey
Hi Jack, actually i cannot share actual screenshots.
I created the project role, added the users and tried through helper to figure it out.
The point is that this happens for all members of the project role. I do not know if i am missing something.
So it appears that maybe you have an Issue Security scheme in place that is overriding your Browse permissions. Please check to see if this is the case. I think if you click on the "private issues" link in the screen it will get you to where you can inspect.
Thank you Jack, it actually worked. Just added the project role to the security scheme.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.